1) There are tricks for getting more done and being more productive.
2) Spend a little less time focusing on your performance and little more time trying to be happy. Happiness can boost productivity and lead to success.
3) It’s not the work. It’s how you perceive the work.
4) Be nice, even to people you don’t like. At the very least, go tit-for-tat.
5) Take it easy. Worrying about losing your job brings more unhappiness than losing your job. And a lousy job can be worse than no job.
Follow me on Twitter here or get updates via email here.
Permalink [Leave a comment »
Read more posts on Barking Up The Wrong Tree »
NOW WATCH: Ideas videos
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.
Follow Business Insider Australia on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Instagram.