- It’s easy to get Netflix on a PS4, and it should come pre-installed in the TV & Video section on the home screen – all you need to do is log into your Netflix account and start watching.
- If the Netflix app isn’t installed on your PS4, you can download it from the PlayStation Store.
- If you are new to Netflix, you’ll need to sign up for a subscription. You can try out the service by taking advantage of a free one-month trial.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
Check out the products mentioned in this article:
1. Using your PS4 controller, navigate to “TV & Video.”
2. If you see “Netflix,” select it.
3. If Netflix is already installed, the app will start when you select it. If it’s not installed, you’ll see a download button. Select “Download.”
If you don’t see the Netflix icon at all, you need to install it from the PlayStation Store. Press the PS button on your controller and navigate to “PlayStation Store.” Then select “Search” and find Netflix, then download it.
How to start watching Netflix on a PS4
Once the app is downloaded to your PS4, select “Netflix” and sign in on the Netflix home screen. You’ll need to enter the email and password you use with your Netflix account on other devices.
If you’re not already a Netflix member, you will need to start a Netflix subscription before you can use it on the PS4. If this is your first time using Netflix, you can get a one-month free trial by following the directions when you start the app.