Some of the highlights:
- Meetings, unless absolutely necessary, are a complete waste of time.
- If you think a task is going to take an hour, give yourself 40 minutes.
- Use e-mail to document everything rather than relying on hurried conversations for details.
- Every project team should be small enough that you could feed all the members with just two pizzas.
- Keep a free block of time in your day open so you easily respond to changes in plans.
- Multi-task less.
NOW WATCH: Ideas videos
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.