- You can easily get free Audible books through Audible’s website.
- You’ll need to purchase an audiobook for $US0 and access it on your desktop or mobile device before you can begin listening to it.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
In recent years, Audible has gained prominence as a platform for users to share and listen to podcasts and audiobooks on demand.
Though Audible is a paid service, it’s possible to download audiobooks from Audible for free if you know the right workarounds – or, in this case, the right link. Here’s how to get free Audible books.
Check out the products mentioned in this article:
How to get free Audible books
1. Go to audible.com/ep/FreeListens on a browser on a PC or Mac.
2. Scroll until you find an audiobook that you want to download. Click on its title.
3. Click “Buy for $US0.00.”
4. If prompted, sign in to your Amazon or Audible account.
5. Once you have selected all of the audiobooks that you want to download, click on “Proceed to Checkout.”
6. Review your order information and click “Complete purchase.”
7. You will need to download the audiobook before you can listen to it. Click on “Library” next to the Audible logo, toward the top of the webpage.
8. Click “Download.”
You will now be able to listen to your free Audible audiobook on any desktop or mobile device.
- embed type
- embed type