- You can get dark mode on Instagram for your iPhone by updating to iOS 13.
- You should also make sure your Instagram app is fully updated. Then, you can simply turn on dark mode in your iPhone’sSettings app, and Instagram will turn dark.
- It’s not possible to only put Instagram on dark mode – you will have to enable the feature for your entire iPhone, which is new to iOS 13.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
Dark mode is a helpful feature that has just been added to some apps and phone softwares.
Turning on dark mode changes an app’s background to a darker colour – usually black instead of white – to make it easier on your eyes. Dark mode was one of the most anticipated features of iOS 13, and it has even been found to save battery on some iPhone models.
Even if you’re not having issues with your eyes or battery life, you may want to consider turning it on – it looks pretty sleek. It only works for the most updated phone softwares though, so make sure you’ve downloaded that first.
You should also have the most recent version of the Instagram mobile app. However, it’s not possible to only put Instagram in dark mode – you’ll have to enable it for your entire phone.
Check out the products mentioned in this article:
How to get dark mode on Instagram for your iPhone
1. Open the Settings app on your iPhone.
2. Scroll down and tap Display & Brightness, the third option on the third list of items.
3. Under “Appearance,” you will see two options: Light and Dark. Tap Dark.
4. Launch Instagram. Your app should now be in dark mode.
- embed type
Related coverage from How To Do Everything: Tech:
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.