- Whole Foods is holding a National Hiring Day on Thursday, November 2.
- The company plans to hire 6,000 new employees.
- Anyone who visits one of its stores will receive an interview.
Whole Foods is set to hire 6,000 new employees, and today is your chance to be considered for a position.
On Thursday, November 2, the company is holding a National Hiring Day where you can apply for positions online or show up at one of its stores to receive an interview.
Since Amazon bought Whole Foods, the grocer has undergone a number of changes, from lower prices to discounts for Amazon Prime members. Now, Whole Foods wants to expand its workforce. Anyone who arrives at one of its stores on November 2 will receive an interview, but the company is encouraging applicants to browse available positions at their local stores and apply online beforehand. Some applicants will receive offers on the spot.
Here’s what you need to know if you’re interested:
How to apply:
- Find the store you’d like to apply to.
- Browse the available jobs at your preferred location.
- Go to the store on Thursday, November 2 for an interview.
How to prepare:
- Polish your resume. Though a resume is not required, it will help the hiring manager better understand your skills and experiences.
- Think about the best way to describe your work history, why you’d be successful at the position you applied for, and why you want to work at Whole Foods.
- Wear whatever makes you feel confident. The dress code for the interview process is casual — no suits or ties necessary.
What you’ll receive if hired:
- 20% discounts on Whole Foods purchases
- Flexible scheduling
- Health and dental benefits
You can find the full details here.
NOW WATCH: Briefing videos
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.