- You want to start freelancing to earn extra cash or pivot your career, but you don’t know how or where to get started.
- These guides have all you need to know when it comes to landing gigs, talking to clients, showcasing your work, and bringing in a steady income on Fiverr, Upwork, and other freelancing platforms.
- Business Insider regularly interviews freelancers about their tips and tricks for making it on your own. You can read them all by subscribing to Business Insider.
Launching a career as a freelancer can seem like an intimidating task, especially when you don’t know how to navigate a uniquely flexible industry. Luckily, seasoned freelancers shared with Business Insider how they successfully crafted five- to six-figure businesses online.
From creating an optimised profile to utilising a platform’s resources to setting your own rates, these guides will show you how to launch lucrative careers on major freelance marketplaces, including Fiverr, Upwork, and Freelancer.com.
- 6-figure sellers on the freelancing platform Fiverr share how they landed clients and built successful businesses online
- The strategies a 27-year-old freelancer used to build her income to over $US350,000 a year on the freelancing platform Fiverr in 5 years
- Self-employed professionals who’ve made over $US100,000 on Upwork reveal how they built lucrative businesses in just a few years on the freelancing platform
- I’m a freelancer and mother who’s made $US75,000 this year working less than 20 hours a week. Here are 7 strategies that help me land flexible gigs that pay well.
- I’m a stay-at-home mum who went from making $US8 an hour at Starbucks to over $US100,000 a year as a freelancer. Here are 5 steps I took to build my client base and income from scratch.
- A freelance graphic designer who makes nearly $US300,000 a year shares her 7-step process for writing attention-grabbing proposals that lure in clients on freelancing platforms
- 6 crucial steps I took to quit my job and grow my freelance business to nearly $US300,000 a year in revenue in just 2 years
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.