- To delete all the voicemails on your iPhone at once, you’ll have to select them one by one.
- Voicemail messages don’t take up much space, but once your voice mailbox is full, your iPhone will stop accepting new messages. Thus, it’s a good idea to clear it out now and then.
- You can save specific voicemail messages as audio files, so you can save its contents while still clearing out your voice mailbox.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
Voicemail is a rather antiquated means of communication, and many people nowadays will simply text instead of leaving a voice message.
But if your iPhone is flooding with voicemails, you’ll need to know how to delete them, and in bulk at that. Because let’s be honest: who really wants to waste their phone’s storage space on voicemail?
To clear all the voicemail off your iPhone, follow these steps.
Check out the products mentioned in this article:
How to delete all the voicemail on your iPhone
1. Open your Phone app and tap “Voicemail” in the bottom-right corner. Here, you can delete voicemails indiviudally by swiping left on them and tapping “Delete.”
2. If you want to delete all the voicemails at once, tap the word “Edit” in the top-right corner.
3. Tap on the circles beside all the voicemail in your inbox that you want to delete, then hit “Delete.”
4. Tap “Deleted Messages” at the bottom of the screen, and then hit “Clear All” at the top right.
All the voicemail files are now gone.
If you want to clear out all your voicemail files, but don’t want to lose your content, you can export your voicemail files and save them elsewhere.
To save a message, tap on it, then hit the Share button (a small box with an arrow coming out of it) and send yourself the message as an audio file via email or text.
- embed type