- It’s easy to delete photo albums from your Samsung Galaxy S10 in just a few steps.
- When you delete an album from the Gallery app, you will also delete the photos that are stored inside.
- To delete an album on your Galaxy S10, tap and hold the album you want to discard and then tap the Delete button.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
You can delete an album from your Galaxy S10’s Gallery app with just a couple of taps.
Be aware, though, that when you delete an album, you’re also deleting any photos that might be stored in it – so move any photos you want to keep out of the album before you delete it.
Here’s how to delete an album on your Galaxy S10.
Check out the products mentioned in this article:
How to delete albums from your Samsung Galaxy S10
1. Start the Gallery app.
2. Make sure you are on the Albums tab by tapping “Albums” at the bottom of the screen.
3. Tap and hold the album you want to delete. After a moment, you should see the screen change to selection mode, and the album will have a check mark.
4. Tap “Delete” at the bottom of the screen. Tap “Move to Trash” to confirm your selection.
How to move photos out of an album before you delete it
You can preserve select photos before you delete a folder by moving them to a different folder.
1. Tap the folder you want to delete. You should see all the photos stored inside it.
2. Tap and hold a photo until the screen changes to selection mode and the photo has a check mark.
3. Select every photo you want to save by tapping it.
4. Tap the three dots at the top right of the screen and then tap “Move to album.”
5. Tap the album you want to move the photos into.
- embed type