- You can crop a video on your Samsung Galaxy S10 with a free third-party app.
- Smart Video Crop is one of the most simple and reliable apps to use for cropping video on a Galaxy S10, and you can download it in the Google Play store.
- You’ll be able to crop the video and save the finished product as a new file on your Galaxy S10 with Smart Video Crop.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
The video editor that comes with your Samsung Galaxy S10 can do a lot of things, but cropping a video – changing the aspect ratio or the way a video is framed – is not one of them.
If you need to crop a video for Instagram or have some other need to change the way your video is framed, you’ll need to install and use a third-party video editing app.
The good news is that there are a number of apps which can crop a video. We recommend trying Smart Video Crop, a free video editor that does just one thing – crops video – and is reliable and easy to use.
Here’s how to do it.
Check out the products mentioned in this article:
How to crop a video on a Samsung Galaxy S10 using Smart Video Crop
1. Download the Smart Video Crop app and choose a video to crop from the Gallery.
2. Choose the crop aspect ratio you want to use – 1:1, 4:2, or any of the others in the list. If you choose “Free,” you can create any arbitrary aspect ratio.
3. Drag and size the crop box in the video preview window. You can position it anywhere to re-compose the video through cropping. When you’re ready, tap “Save.”
4. Name the new video file and tap “Done.” It may take some time to save the video. After that, you can find it in the Gallery app on your Galaxy S10.
- embed type