- It’s easy to create a Roku account on the Roku website or using the Roku mobile app.
- You’ll also be prompted to create a Roku account when you set up a Roku device or start watching The Roku Channel.
- You need a free Roku account to use a Roku device or to watch the Roku Channel on your smart TV, phone, or computer.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
And if you open The Roku Channel on a Samsung TV or in a web browser, you’ll be offered an opportunity to create an account.
If you prefer, you can visit the Roku website and create an account, or install the mobile app and create an account. Here’s how to do both.
Check out the products mentioned in this article:
How to create a Roku account in a web browser
1. Go to the Roku website.
2. Click “Sign in” in the upper right corner of the web page.
3. On the right side of the page, click “Create account.”
4. Complete the account form by entering your name, email, setting up a password, and so on. After you click “Continue,” you’ll have a Roku account which you can use with a new Roku device or to sign into the free Roku Channel.
How to create a Roku account using the mobile app
1. Install the Roku app on your iPhone or Android device.
2. Start the Roku app.
3. Tap “More” in the lower right corner of the screen.
4. Tap “Sign in” and then, at the bottom of the screen, tap “Create a free account.”
5. Enter your information and then tap “Submit” to create the account.
- embed type