- You can easily connect a Beats Pill to your iPhone to play music, whether it’s music from your device or through other apps such as Spotify and Youtube.
- The Beats Pill is a Bluetooth speaker that you can connect to your iPhone, iPad, and Apple Watch.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more.
There are many Bluetooth speakers available for purchase, including one by Beats Electronics called Beats Pill.
This product allows users to jam to their favourite songs using Bluetooth connectivity to connect the speaker to their a variety of Android devices or Apple devices, such as the iPad, iPod touch, Apple Watch and mostly importantly, the iPhone.
Check out the products mentioned in this article:
How to connect a Beats Pill to an iPhone
1. Make sure your Beats Pill is charged, if not connect the charging cable to the device and power on the speaker.
2. On the Beats Pill, make sure that the “b” button located on the centre of the Beats Pill is in discovery mode, this will allow you to pair the device. If the button is not pulsing, hold the “b” button down for 3 seconds to allow your Beats Pill to pair with your iPhone.
3. Grab your iPhone and unlock it. Open the Settings app and tap on “Bluetooth” to ensure that your iPhone has Bluetooth connectivity enabled on the “Bluetooth” switch at the top of the page.
4. Once the Beats Pill finds your iPhone tap on “Beats Pill” on the page’s list of discoverable Bluetooth devices (or the customised name of your Beats Pill). Note that your phone has to be in a reasonable range to connect to the speaker.
- embed type
- embed type
Related coverage from How To Do Everything: Tech:
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.