- You can easily combine Spotify playlists by copying your desired songs and pasting them into a new playlist.
- To copy and paste songs, you’ll need to use the desktop app.
- There’s no quick way to combine playlists in the mobile Spotify app – there, you’ll need to add each song manually.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
Combining Spotify playlists is as easy as copying and pasting.
You can easily combine playlists using the desktop Spotify app, by copying your the songs you want and pasting them into a new playlist.
This is an easy way to combine, as opposed to manually adding each individual song – the way you’ll have to do it if you only have access to the mobile app.
To combine playlists, simply use your computer’s keyboard shortcuts to select all, copy, and paste. On a PC you’ll use the Ctrl key, and on a Mac you’ll use the Command key.
Here’s how to do it.
Check out the products mentioned in this article:
How to combine playlists on
using the desktop app
2. Open or search for the playlist or album where you’d like to gather songs.
3. Use the shortcut “Ctrl + A” if you’re on a PC, or “Command + A” if you’re on a Mac to select all of the songs. You can also hold down just the Ctrl or Command keys and click to select individual songs in the list.
4. Once you’ve highlighted all the songs you want, press “Ctrl + C” or “Command + C” to copy the highlighted songs.
5. Open the playlist you’d like to add these songs to by searching for it, or selecting it from the list on the left side of the screen.
6. Press “Ctrl + V” or “Command + V” to paste your songs. This will immediately add the desired songs to their new playlist.
- embed type
- embed type
Related coverage from How To Do Everything: Tech:
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.