- You can change your Wi-Fi network in the Control Centre on an iPhone if your device is running iOS 13.
- Instead of navigating through Settings to change your preferred Wi-Fi network, you can do this easily by swiping into your iPhone’sControl Centre, and pressing and holding the Wi-Fi icon.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories .
One of its more convenient features is the ability to change your Wi-Fi network from an iPhone’s Control Centre – without having to go through Settings, the main previous method.
Control Centre can be accessed by swiping down on the top right-hand corner of the screen on your iPhone X or later (or from the bottom of the screen on older models), whether it is locked or not.
Check out the products mentioned in this article:
1. Tap the screen of your iPhone to wake it up.
2. Swipe down on the top right-hand corner of the screen on an iPhone X or later, or up from the bottom of your screen on an earlier iPhone running iOS 13. It doesn’t matter if your iPhone is locked or unlocked.
3. Find the Wi-Fi icon.
4. Tap and hold firmly until a new screen pops up.
5. Find the Wi-Fi icon once again, and press and hold firmly.
6. A list of Wi-Fi networks will appear in a list. Scroll to find the network you wish to connect to, and select.
7. A checkmark will appear next to the network’s name once you are connected.
If you’re connecting to a new Wi-Fi network for your iPhone and is not public, you will be required to enter a password.
After selecting the private Wi-Fi network, a new screen will prompt you to enter the password. Once you’ve done that, tap Join in the upper right-hand corner.
Related coverage from How To Do Everything: Tech:
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.