- You can change the background on your Google Slides presentation in a few simple steps.
- You can change your Google Slide background to an image from your computer or Google, or to a colour.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
Much like Microsoft Office’sPowerPoint,Google Slides allows users to make powerpoint presentations, albeit through your GoogleAccount. Not only can you save your presentation on Google Drive, but you can also share the presentation with others via a link or invite.
Of course, we all know that creating a new powerpoint presentation usually means dull backgrounds, fortunately,Google allows users to spice up their presentations by changing the background in Google Slides.
Whether you are working on a school presentation, or are about to present some vital information for a business meeting, here’s how to change the background in Google Slides.
Check out the products mentioned in this article:
How to change the background on a Google Slides presentation
2. In your presentation, select the slide(s) that you want to change the background for. Then, click the “Slide” tab at the top of your screen, and then click on “Change background” and a pop-up will appear allowing you to customise your background.
3. In the pop-up window, you can add images from your computer or Google, or select a solid colour or gradient colour.
4. After you find the image that you want to use as your background, click “Select” and it will immediately change the background for the current slide in your presentation. To exit out of “Customise Background,” hit “Done.”
- embed type
- embed type