- You can easily change your phone number on Airbnb to make sure that your host has the correct contact information should there be an issue or emergency situation.
- Your phone numbers are only shared between hosts and guests once they are paired, but they are never shared publicly on Airbnb.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
While real-time chats over the phone isn’t the main communication tool on Airbnb, it’s still essential to have the correct phone number associated with your Airbnb account should your host needs to contact you regarding an issue or in the time of emergency.
If you have recently gotten a new phone number and want to change the phone number attached to your Airbnb account, here’s how to change your phone number on Airbnb.
Check out the products mentioned in this story:
How to change your phone number on Airbnb
2. Click on your profile icon and then select “Account” from the dropdown menu.
3. Click on the box that says “Personal info,” then scroll down to and click “Edit” beside the phone number.
4. Click “Edit” again and then enter the new phone number.
5. Click verify and then enter the four-digit code you receive to confirm the change.
- embed type
- embed type
Related coverage from How To Do Everything: Tech:
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.