- You can change the font on a Samsung Galaxy S10 in just a few steps using the Settings app.
- It’s possible to customise the font size and style on your Galaxy S10’s display, and even make all of the text bold.
- You can also download new fonts on your Galaxy S10, with many options for free and paid fonts.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
The size and style of a font is often key to readability and eye comfort, so it stands to reason that you may want to tweak the font settings on your devices.
Surprisingly, very few mobile devices offer much in the way of font customisation.
Yet the Samsung Galaxy S10 is a refreshing exception to the rule: Not only can you adjust the size of your phone’s system font, but you can also completely replace it with the font of your choice.
Here’s how to do it.
Check out the products mentioned in this article:
How to change the font on a Samsung Galaxy S10
1. Start the Settings app.
2. Tap “Display.”
3. Tap “Font size and style.”
4. Change the size of the font by dragging the Font size slider to the right or left. If you want to make all of your system text bold, turn on Bold font by swiping the button to the right.
5. To change the font itself, tap “Font style” and choose a different font. You can pick one of the default fonts, or tap “Download fonts” to pick a new font. Note that some of these fonts are free, though others will cost money.
- embed type