- You can change the default email account on your iPhone by going through your device’s Settings app.
- You can add multiple email accounts to your iPhone’s Mail app; however, the first email you put in will automatically be made your default account.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
The iPhone’s Mail app is an incredibly useful feature, which comes pre-installed in the device. The Mail app allows you to connect all of your email addresses, no matter the domain, to a single app.
If you do have multiple email accounts logged into your iPhone’s Mail app, the app will automatically choose the one you enter first as the default.
If you’d like to change your default account to a different email, though, you can easily do so. Here’s how you can change your default email on your iPhone.
Check out the products mentioned in this article:
How to change your default email address on an iPhone
1. Open your Settings app.
2. Scroll down and tap “Mail.”
3. Scroll down to the bottom and tap “Default Account.”
4. Select the email account you’d like to default to.
- embed type