- You can change the cursor size on your Mac computer in just a few steps to make it easier to navigate around your screen.
- It’s easy to change your cursor size by navigating to the Accessibility settings on your Mac under System Preferences.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
Without a cursor, your Mac would be pretty hard to use. In fact, it would be all but impossible to use, save for a few keyboard shortcuts.
The cursor is what makes it so easy to navigate around your Mac computer, as it lets you easily click on any website or choose where to type on a page.
But if that cursor is too small for your eyes to see, then it won’t do you much good. Fortunately, your Mac makes it easy to make that cursor much larger. Here’s how.
Check out the products mentioned in this article:
How to change the cursor size on your Mac computer
1. Click the Apple logo at the top left of your screen and select “System Preferences.”
2. Click the “Accessibility” icon, then select “Display” from the left menu.
3. Drag the slider on the line “Cursor size” toward the right, increasing the size of your cursor until it reaches your desired magnitude.
Your cursor will be immediately resized and you can simply exit out of the page.
- embed type
Related coverage from How To Do Everything: Tech:
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.