- You can cast Amazon Prime Video content from the Android app with only a few quick taps on your screen.
- Once a program is casting, you can use your Android phone or your smart TV’s remote to control the playback, volume, and other features.
- Content you cast on Prime can be paused and resumed on other devices at any time.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
While your Android phone or tablet might have a great high definition display, let’s face it – movies and shows are still better on a bigger screen.
So instead of hunching over your Android as you try to enjoy “The Man in the High Castle,” cast those Prime shows to your TV and sit back and enjoy in proper style.
Check out the products mentioned in this article:
How to cast Amazon Prime Video from your Android
1. Open the Prime Video app on your Android device and switch on your smart TV, or a device like Chromecast or Roku. Make sure your devices are all connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
2. Tap the cast icon at the bottom-right corner of your screen to connect your Android to your smart TV or streaming device. Select the device or TV from the available devices list.
3. Choose the movie or show that you want to watch and it will begin streaming on your selected device.
- embed type