- You can cancel Twitch Prime by disconnecting your Amazon Prime account from your Twitch account.
- You can disconnect Amazon Prime from your Twitch account in your Twitch account’s settings.
- Once you cancel Twitch Prime, your Twitch Prime benefits will end, but you’ll still be able to use your basic Twitch account.
- Visit Business Insider’s Tech Reference library for more stories.
If you’ve tried Twitch Prime and have decided that it’s not for you, you can cancel your Twitch Prime membership.
However, Twitch Prime is bundled into your Amazon Prime subscription. So in order to cancel Twitch Prime, you’ll need to disconnect your Amazon Prime account from your Twitch account.
You can make this change via your Twitch account’s settings page, using any browser on your Mac or PC. Here’s how.
Check out the products mentioned in this article:
How to cancel Twitch Prime
1. After logging into your Twitch account, click on your profile icon in the upper-right corner of your screen.
2. Click on “Settings” in the menu that appears.
3. On the Settings page, click on the “Connections” tab.
4. Next to the Amazon section, click the grey “Disconnect” button.
5. In the pop-up window that appears, click “Yes, Disconnect.”
This method allows you to cancel Twitch Prime without cancelling your Amazon Prime subscription itself.
However, if you do cancel your Amazon Prime subscription, your Twitch account will be unlinked from your Amazon account automatically, essentially cancelling both Amazon Prime and Twitch Prime at the same time.
If you want to cancel Amazon Prime too, check out our guide on how to do just that.
- embed type
- embed type