- To cancel Amazon Music on your iPhone, you can use Safari or your preferred browser.
- Amazon Prime users can automatically access some of the Amazon Music catalogue with Prime Music, or pay $US7.99 per month for the Amazon Music Unlimited service. Non-Prime users can purchase Amazon Music Unlimited for $US9.99 per month.
- If you’re looking to cancel Amazon Music Unlimited on your iPhone, it’s suspiciously harder to cancel the subscription than it is to sign up.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
If you’re ready to let go of your Amazon Music Unlimited subscription (which costs $US7.99 per month for Prime Users, or $US9.99 per month for Non-Prime users), or if you’re looking to cancel a free promotional trial of the service, it’s harder to cancel the subscription than it is to sign up.
Check out the products mentioned in this article:
How to cancel your Amazon Music subscription on your iPhone
1. Open the web browser of your choice on your iPhone.
2. Go to Amazon.com.
3. If you aren’t signed in, tap the three stacked lines in the top-left corner.
4. In the menu that opens, tap “Sign In.”
5. Log in with your Amazon account information.
6. Once signed in, tap the three stacked lines again and select “Account” in the menu.
7. Under “Account settings” tap “Your Memberships & Subscriptions.”
8. Your memberships past and present will be listed. Scroll to “Amazon Music Unlimited” and tap it.
9. On this page, beneath “Advanced controls,” tap the “Amazon Music Unlimited Settings” button.
10. Tap “Cancel subscription.”
11. Pick a reason for why you’re cancelling your subscription on the next screen, and then finally confirm on the next page by clicking “Confirm cancellation.”
- embed type