Customer service doesn’t have to be difficult.
Relatively small touches in the way you interact with your clients can make a huge difference in whether or not they’ll return.
FastCompany suggests seven key principles you should adopt to make your customers love you more… and want to come back again.
- Focus on the first and last moments of your customer’s experience with you.
- Be speedy, and never be late.
- Encourage personal interaction online and over the phone.
- Keep track of personal customer details.
- Use language that’s in line with your brand.
- Learn to “anticipate a customer’s wishes.”
- Find and keep employees who have outstanding customer service skills.
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.