- You can’t add a PayPal account to Apple Pay, which means you can’t use PayPal to make contactless Apple Pay purchases.
- You can, however, add PayPal to your Apple ID. This will make it so you can use PayPal on your iPhone to buy apps and music on Apple apps.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
PayPal can be used in numerous ways to send or receive money.
This doesn’t mean that you can’t use PayPal on your phone at all, though; you can add your PayPal account to your Apple ID. This will let you buy apps and music using your PayPal account on Apple apps.
Here’s how to connect your PayPal account to your Apple ID.
Check out the products mentioned in this article:
How to add PayPal to your Apple ID
2. Tap your name, which is located on top of the “Settings” page.
3. Click on “iTunes & App Store.”
4. On the next screen, tap “Apple ID” then select “View Apple ID” and login to your Apple ID account.
5. Once you are logged into your Apple ID, click on “Manage Payments.”
6. Click on “Add Payment Method,” then tap on “PayPal” on the next screen.
7. Log into your PayPal account and confirm that you’re adding PayPal onto your Apple ID account.
Now, when you purchase apps or music within Apple apps, your iPhone should default to using your PayPal account.
- embed type
- embed type
Related coverage from How To Do Everything: Tech:
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.