- You can easily add Facebook events to your iPhone Calendar app using the Facebook app to help you remember events and manage your schedule.
- A Facebook event is a great way to invite a large group of people to attend a party or meeting, to dial into a conference call, or to come together in-person or remotely for a common purpose.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
Facebook events are a simple and convenient way to bring friends, family, coworkers, or even strangers to gather together.
With a few clicks on the mouse or taps on the iPhone screen, you can create a Facebook event that includes all the necessary details, including its location, timing, dress code, charitable goals, and number of attendants.
More importantly, you also have the option to set the Facebook event to be public which can be readily viewed by anyone on the platform, or set to private, with only invitees able to view the event.
But whether you were the creator of or an invitee to a Facebook event, the event does not serve its full purpose if you forget all about it. Fortunately, you can very easily add the Facebook event to your iPhone calendar and make life much easier to manage.
Here’s how to do it.
Check out the products mentioned in this article:
How to add Facebook events to your iPhone Calendar app
1. Launch the Facebook app and tap the three horizontal lines at the bottom right.
2. Tap “Events.”
3. Tap the event in question to open it.
4. Tap the word “More.”
5. Tap “Add to Calendar” or “Export to Calendar,” whichever appears.
If you’ve enabled Facebook’s access to your Calendar app, that’s all you need to do; the Facebook event has been added to your iPhone calendar. You can open your Calendar app to confirm the event has been added correctly, and you can tap the URL within the calendar posting to be taken to the full event details back on Facebook as well.
- embed type