- It’s easy to add an attachment in the Reminders app on your iPhone with iOS 13.
- You may want to add photos or documents to certain reminders, so you can remember to send an attachment to someone or reference it in a meeting.
- You’ll also need to make sure iCloud is turned on for Reminders and Photos to add attachments.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
Reminders is a handy app on your iPhone for writing yourself notes that you need to remember later. You can set a reminder to pop up at a certain time, when you arrive at a certain place, or even when you’re messaging a certain person.
Recently, with the release of iOS 13, the Reminders app has gotten a huge upgrade. You can now have multiple lists of reminders, as well as add subtasks, flag certain reminders, or share notes to collaborate with other people.
One of the helpful new features on the app is that it allows you to attach photos or documents to a reminder. This is great for quick, easy access if you want to remind yourself to send an item to somebody, or if you’ll need it for reference at a meeting.
Note that this feature only works if you have iCloud turned on, and if you have already updated the Reminders app with iOS 13.
If you haven’t, a little “Update” button will appear next to your lists in the home screen of the app. Press it, and then you should be able to use the new features.
Check out the products mentioned in this article:
How to add an attachment in Reminders on your iPhone
First, make sure your iCloud is turned on. Then you’ll be able to add an attachment in the Reminders app.
1. Open Settings and tap your name at the top, with your Apple ID.
2. Tap iCloud and make sure it’s turned on for Reminders and Photos.
3. Open the Reminders app.
4. Select the list where you’d like to create your reminder.
5. Press the plus button in the lower left-hand corner to create a new reminder.
6. Title your reminder, then tap the camera icon on the right above the keyboard.
7. Select the option to either take a photo, select from your photo library, or scan a document. Then follow the on-screen instructions to add the media.
8. If you are satisfied with your reminder, tap Done in the upper right corner.
- embed type