- You can access your iCloudDrive on an iPhone through the Files app.
- You’ll first have to set up iCloudDrive on your iPhone, and then you’ll be able to access all of your documents stored in iCloudDrive through the Files app.
- iCloudDrive allows you to back up and access documents across devices, from an iPhone or iPad to a Mac computer.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories .
Apple’s iCloud can be a lifesaver.
Here’s how to do it.
Check out the products mentioned in this article:
You’ll first need to enable the iCloud Drive within iCloud.
1. Tap the Settings app.
2. Press the button at the very top. You should see your name above the words “Apple ID, iCloud, iTunes & App Store.”
3. Tap “iCloud.”
4. Below the “Apps Using iCloud” section, toggle the “iCloud Drive” button toward the green for “On,” if it isn’t already.
5. Now that the Drive has been enabled, you can access files in your iCloud using the Files app.
How to access your iCloud Drive through the Files app
1. Open the Files app.
2. Tap the three dots in the top right corner to open a drop down menu. Select “Edit.”
3. Use the slider to enable iCloud Drive in the Files app.
4. You’ll now be able to access your iCloud Drive documents and files.
In addition to your iCloud Drive, you can also access your Google Drive and Dropbox files in the Files app, as long as you set up and connect those apps.
Related coverage from How To Do Everything: Tech:
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.