OnlineEducation.net made an infographic based on results from a student/technology study.
Among the interesting findings:
- When students stopped using digital devices for 24 hours, they experienced withdrawal symptoms similar to those of alcoholics and drug addicts.
- 38% of students say they can’t go more than 10 minutes without using a digital device
- Students feel their laptop is more important than textbooks.
- They spend 182 minutes per day texting each other and 102 minutes on Facebook.
- Students perform better in classes that use Twitter by an average of 5 grade points.
Here’s the infographic: