- President Donald Trump’s campaign has spent more than $US850,000 at Trump Organisation properties since the start of 2017.
- The campaign’s filing with the Federal Election Commission showed it spent roughly $US148,000 at Trump properties from the start of April through the end of June.
President Donald Trump’s campaign spent more than $US145,000 at Trump properties over the last Federal Election Commission filing period, according to the campaign’s most recent report.
That brings the total amount the campaign has spent at Trump properties since the start of 2017 to more than $US856,000.
The Sunday filing showed that the Trump campaign spent roughly $US148,000 at Trump Organisation properties, such as the Trump International Hotel in Washington, DC, and Trump Tower in New York City, where the campaign is headquartered.
The latest filing covered expenditures from the beginning of April through the end of June.
Here are the Trump properties where the Trump campaign spent money from April through June:
- Trump International Hotel in Washington, DC: $US12,230.63
- Trump Doral Golf Resort: $US795.86
- Trump Plaza: $US11,550
- Trump Restaurants: $US9,070.38
- Trump Tower: $US113,457
- Total: $US147,105
NOW WATCH: Briefing videos
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.