- You can change your Google Chrome autofill settings using the mobile app for an iPhone or Android phone.
- It’s easy to add, edit, or delete saved addresses and payment information in the autofill settings, so you can fill out online forms quickly and accurately.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
Saving your addresses and payment information to Google Chrome can help you quickly navigate forms online.
Here’s how to turn on the autofill option and manage your saved information via the Google Chrome app.
Check out the products mentioned in this article:
How to change your Google Chrome autofill settings
Here’s how to change the autofill settings for your addresses or payment methods via the Chrome app:
2. Tap the three dots – located either to the right of the address bar (on Android) or the bottom-left corner of the screen (on iPhone) – and select “Settings.”
2. To change your settings for autofill addresses, tap “Addresses and more” and toggle the feature on or off, or edit your saved information as necessary.
3. On an Android phone, you can also tap “Payment methods” above “Addresses and more” to change your autofill payment information and settings.
iPhone users can update their autofill payment methods too, assuming they have turned on syncing.
If so, you will have to go to play.google.com, then tap “Payment Methods,” to add, edit, or delete saved payment information.