- Nike recently released its new 90/10 pack sneakers, which are unfinished Nike sneaker designs that customers can complete.
- The idea is that Nike has done 90% of the design, and it’s up to customers to finish the other 10%.
- They came in Huarache, Special Field Air Force 1 Hi, Air More Money, Vandal Hi Supreme, and Air Force 1 Low models, but they have since all sold out.
- It shows how Nike is embracing customisation in sneaker culture.
- INSIDER recently got its customisation on at an exclusive Nike event, where they were able to customise their Nike 90/10 sneakers in all kinds of fun ways.
- Glitter, paint, wacky laces, colourful swooshes – nothing was off limits.
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.