UPDATE: Turns out this handgun maker is misrepresenting itself. The Susan G. Komen Foundation has no relationship with any gun makers. Original Story: Well, here’s an interesting weapon!
The Susan G. Komen Foundation, which collects and distributes money for Breast Cancer research and prevention is in the news for withdrawing its (relatively small) grant from Planned Parenthood.
So the Komen Foundation doesn’t want to be associated with the nation’s largest abortion-provider. But they don’t mind partnering up with a handgun maker.
This gun is a beauty.
And a portion of the sale of each P-22 Hope Edition will be donated to the Seattle Branch of the Susan G. Komen Foundation.
For just $429.99 you get a gun with these specs:
- Finish: Pink Slide / Black Frame
- Action: DA/SA
- Trigger Weight: 11 lbs / 4 lbs
- Sights: 3-Dot Adjustable
- Length: 6.3″
- Height: 4.5″
- Width: 1.1″
- Barrel Length: 3.4″
- calibre: .22 LR
- Capacity: 10
- Weight, unloaded: 15.1 oz Features
- Interchangeable frame back straps create an ideal fit to the shooter’s hand
- Compact design and light-weight are achieved by a modern polymer frame (just 480 grams, including the magazine)
- Traditional double-action operation
- Ambidextrous controls for both left and right hand shooters
- Integrated trigger lock, loaded chamber indicator
- Magazine disconnect, hammer safety and firing pin safety for safe and reliable operation
- Modern, eye catching high tech design
- Fixed barrel for incredible accuracy
- Windage adjustable rear sight and elevation adjustment with interchangeable front sights for variations in shooter operation
- Interchangeable barrel (sold separately) can convert the P22 from the standard configuration to the target version in minutes
NOW WATCH: Briefing videos
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.