- In a new holiday-themed brainteaser from Canine Cottages, there’s a dog hiding among a crowd of jolly polar bears.
- According to Canine Cottages, it takes people an average of 2 minutes, 49 seconds to find the pup.
- How fast can you spot it?
- Visit Insider’s homepage for more stories.
‘Tis the season to be jolly … and solve brainteasers, apparently.
In a new holiday-themed puzzle from Canine Cottages, a service that provides dog-friendly houses for travellers in the UK, as well as city guides for pet owners, a dog is hiding among a crowd of polar bears. The company says it takes people an average of 2 minutes and 49 seconds to find the pup.
Ready to give it a try? See if you can find the dog that’s hiding somewhere in the sea of polar bears.
Did you find him, or are you stumped? Has it just been longer than 3 minutes?
Ready to give up?
Keep scrolling to see the solved puzzle …
You’re really ready to give up?
Here’s a hint – it’s a little bulldog puppy.
OK, still not finding him?
Here’s the solved puzzle.
He’s peeking out between two polar bears. Did you beat the average time?
- Read more:
- Can you find the hidden puppy in this holiday brainteaser?
- 15 tricky children’s test questions that stumped the internet
- Can you tell which rabbit doesn’t have a twin in this viral brainteaser?
- The most baffling optical illusions of 2019
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.