Do you love talking — and writing — about money?
Candidates should be comfortable writing quick, aggregated stories that highlight the most interesting angles of the day’s news, while simultaneously working on reported medium-length and long-form features.
Ideal candidates will have:
- Insatiable curiosity
- A strong voice and the ability to write with authority
- Interest in digital media and how readers consume news on the web
- Previous writing experience, preferably business
- At least a Bachelor’s degree
- Journalism degree and/or background preferred
- Copy-editing skills, light HTML and Photoshop experience, and knowledge of social media are also useful
APPLY HERE with a resume and cover letter if interested, and specify why you’re interested in working on Your Money.
Please note that this position requires that you work in our Manhattan office. Business Insider offers competitive compensation packages complete with benefits.
NOW WATCH: Money & Markets videos
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.