Businessman and 2012 Republican contender Herman Cain took to the Tonight Show on Friday to promote his new book — and offered his candid assessment of the rest of the field.
Jay Leno asked Cain to give a short description of each candidate. Here’s what he had to say:
- Rick Perry: “Good Governor”
- Mitt Romney: “Good Hair”
- Ron Paul: “Grumpy old man”
- Michele Bachmann: “Very nice lady”
- Rick Santorum: “Stressed”
- Jon Huntsman: “He wears ties just like Mr. Cain”
- Newt Gingrich: “Brilliant”
Watch the video below:
NOW WATCH: Briefing videos
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.