Want market insight on the future of social commerce from LinkedIn, BeachMint, Walmart, Walgreens, Birchbox, Gilt Groupe, and First Round Capital? Then come to Business Insider’s Social Commerce Summit, where Fortune 500 brand executives, entrepreneurs, and investors convene, on June 7 in Chicago. The Summit focuses on the intersection of social media and social experiences with commerce. Here’s what your ticket will get you:
- Score market insight on the latest practices in using LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Foursquare, and Twitter to power your marketing and sales. Hear a special presentation from LinkedIn’s SVP of Solutions, Mike Gamson, on little-known tips for leveraging the platform to effectively reach your audience.
- Get the real story on the meteoric rise of luxury-shopping site Gilt Groupe from Co-founder Alexis Maybank. Meet her in person at a book-signing over cocktails for her recent book, “By Invitation Only.”
- Hear from Fortune 500 brand marketers and engagement experts on what works in social and mobile marketing, including McDonald’s, Walgreens, Walmart, FedEx, Gatorade and more.
- Meet top social-commerce investors from First Round Capital, Apex, General Catalyst, and Lightbank.
- Hear leaders from innovative social-commerce startups including Threadless, BeachMint, Birchbox and Trunk Club on top tactics in social marketing and product discovery.
- Meet Chicago’s digital leaders. VC investment in Chicago increased by about 450% y/y last year, according to Built in Chicago. Meet people fomenting the ecosystem, including Kevin Willer, who is creating a mega-incubator dubbed “1871” in the historic merchandise mart, and Technori co-founder Seth Kravitz.
- Network with 250 other social-commerce executives. With regular networking breaks and a cocktail reception overlooking Lake Michigan, the Summit provides plenty of opportunity to connect with potential business partners.
You can reserve tickets here.
If you’d like to get in front of the audience of brand executives, social-commerce entrepreneurs, investors, Chicago digerati, and press, please email [email protected] about sponsorship.
Meanwhile, follow @BI_Events for discounts and updates. See you in June!
NOW WATCH: Briefing videos
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.