Want to hear about the future of mobile advertising from Google, Nielsen, ESPN, Bravo, 1800Flowers, Flurry, and the IAB? Come to Business Insider’s Mobile Advertising Conference, where publishers, advertisers and technologists convene, on June 14 in New York. Here’s what your ticket will get you:
- Score crucial insight on mobile publishing from NHL, Discovery and Bravo.
- Dig deep into the future of display advertising with Nielsen and Google.
- Wrap your head around the intersection of advertising and the app-conomy with a special presentation from Flurry.
- Discuss the latest developments including new ad units from the IAB, consumer behaviour on devices like iPad, smartphones, and tablets, and the future of creative.
- Hear from the president of 1800Flowers on effective mobile strategy for serving consumers on-the-go — and generating sales.
- Network with 250 other mobile executives. You’ll have opportunities including breakfast, a coffee break every hour, and the cocktail reception to connect with potential business partners.
You can purchase tickets here. If you’d like to get in front of the audience of brand advertisers and publishers, as well as technology CEOs, please email [email protected] about sponsorship.
See you in June!
NOW WATCH: Briefing videos
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.