- Conway mentioned GroupMe several times as an example of the kind of startups he’s looking to invest in.
- He doesn’t think location services and sale sites like Gilt Groupe or Groupon are over-saturated.
- He and his team spend one week per quarter in NYC now meeting with companies in their portfolio and meeting with new startups to invest in.
- Everyone was not-so-subtly pitching their company to him or his team.
- Conway’s also interested in anything that produces “real time” data or user-generated data.
- Everyone we spoke with after the speech kept talking about their own stuff.