Google reports Q1 earnings at 4pm today.
We’ll have live coverage, so make sure to come back for that.
Wall Street expects Google to post $10.69 of profit per share, and $14.04 billion revenues.
JP Morgan analyst Doug Anmuth has a great list of topics and data points to look for when the news hits.
Quoting from his latest note…
- “Google core search trends including the ongoing transition from desktop to mobile”
- “Cost-per-click and Google Sites traffic aquisition costs metrics, both of which surprised to the upside in 4Q”
- “Management’s commentary on Enhanced Campaigns around advertiser response, adoption timing, and financial impact”
- “Updated Product Listing Ads feedback”
- “Android/Nexus device sales and strategy”
- “A Motorola update including more detail on Google designs in the product pipeline”
- “Any update on C shares timing and management’s latest thoughts on returning capital.”
NOW WATCH: Tech Insider videos
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.