Our fun discovery of the day, thanks to Bloomberg TV—JP Morgan sponsors a summer reading list with Barnes & Noble every year.
As part of the program, the bank offers 10 book recommendations from the bank’s employees for everyone’s enjoyment during the lazy days of summer.
The list just went live today on readinglist2012.com, and includes titles such as a book on how Gilt Groupe was built, a guide on the vineyards of Argentina and a biography of Queen Elizabeth.
Here’s what the employees recommended:
- Passion And Purpose: Stories from the Best and Brightest Young Business Leaders
- High Line: The Inside Story of New York City’s Park in the Sky
- Diego Rivera: Murals for the Museum of Modern Art
- Thinking, Fast and Slow
- A History of the World in 100 Objects
- By Invitation Only: How We Built Gilt and Changed the Way Millions Shop
- The Vineyard at the End of the World: Maverick Winemakers and the Rebirth of Malbec
- Taking People with You: The Only Way to Make BIG Things Happen
- It Worked for Me: In Life and Leadership
- Elizabeth the Queen: The Life of a Modern Monarch
It’s up to you to judge if any of these books are titillating enough for the summer (we personally think they might be a little too non-fiction focused… and serious), but if you want to purchase any of the books—which are on discount—hop over to readinglist2012.com >
NOW WATCH: Money & Markets videos
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.