Photo: Matt Rosoff Business Insider
Almost everything in Apple’s store has some kind of a discount today — except the iPhone.Most of Apple’s top products have around a 10 per cent discount for Apple’s Black Friday sale. The iPhone 4S, which came out last month, is excluded from that list.
It’s rare that Apple actually holds a sale, and odds are in favour that a small discount wouldn’t make or break the deal with most shoppers. It’s a nice gesture from Apple, at least.
We’ve put together a list of all the top deals:
- $41 off the iPad 2, previously $499
- $21 off the iPod Touch, previously $199
- $11 off the iPod Nano, previously $129
- $101 off the MacBook Air, previously $999
- $101 off the MacBook Pro, previously $1,098
- $101 off the iMac, previously $1,098
- Most of Apple’s accessories have around a 10 per cent to 16 per cent discount — like the Magic Mouse, which is now $58 instead of $69.
- You can get a $50 iTunes gift card for $45.