President Obama’s invited lots of fun people to the State Dinner with Hu Jintao last night.
He invited Jackie Chan, Barbara Streisand, Anna Wintour, lots of prominent Chinese-Americans, and in the vein of his recent pro-business article in the NYTimes – bankers.
The most notable among the Wall Street invites are Lloyd Blankfein and Jamie Dimon, but there are 8 9 more people with powerful connections to Wall Street on the guest list, too.
- Assistant to the President for Economic Policy
- Director of the National Economic Council
- Previously the Chairman of Midwest Region of J.P. Morgan
- Most recently the Head of Corporate Social Responsibility
Source: Business Insider
- Works in fixed income
- She's a CFA
- She went to Barnard undergrad (class of '83, Architecture and French) and Columbia Business School
- Co-chair of the council for Barnard Athena centre's Excel Leadership studies program
- Member of the National Advisory Board of the Democratic National Committee
- Member of the Obama National Finance Committee
- Managing Partner of Celsius Capital, an investment firm focused on companies in the technology, media and telecommunications industries
- Used to be the Global Head of Internet/Electronic Commerce Investment Banking at Credit Suisse First Boston
Source: DLD Conference
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.