Good morning, AdLand. Here’s what you need to know today:
Burberry is now all over Vine.
According to the IAB, only one in 10 retailers from the UK have tablet optimised sites.
Mitch Weinstrom from UM explains why cookies are good for Google and Facebook.
Sorry Steve Stoute and Translation, Anheuser-Busch InBev is switching over to have BBDO as its creative lead on Bud Light. Translation can keep Bud Light Platinum, though.
Twitter made a deal with Viacom.
Previously on Business Insider Advertising:
- New Apple Ads Show A Thrilling, $1 Billion Change In Direction
- This Chart Breaks Down Why Advertisers Need YouTube
- This Strange, Beautiful, Indescribable New Media Technology Just Won The World’s Top Ad Award
- The Logo Of One Of The World’s Biggest Brands Is Hidden In This Beautiful Abstract Art
- P. Diddy Met With The Most Important Advertisers In The World And Told Them He Hates Their Work
- Stats Show Makeup And Spanx Are Getting More Popular Among Millennial Men
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.