Mobile advertising chiefs will convene June 14 at the Mobile Advertising Conference in New York, hosted by Business Insider. You can register now while there are still tickets left.Here’s why you should be there:
- Hear from executives at brands like 1800Flowers and Match.com. They’ll speak on their mobile strategy, as well as what keeps them up at night. If you’re a solutions provider, here’s your chance to connect.
- Score access to the latest data. Analytics company Flurry will dive into advertising in the app economy, and data giant Nielsen will present on the future of mobile display ads. Attendees will also hear a research report from BI Intelligence that includes analysis of consumer behaviour and numbers-fuelled market prediction. See the wildly popular mobile deck from IGNITION West for a taste of what you can expect.
- Connect with top publishers, including ESPN, NHL, Bravo, Teen Vogue, Conde Nast. They’ll dig into challenges and best practices for mobile, from interactive ads, to video, to monetization.
- Learn about making beautiful ads for iPad, iPhone, and tablets from agency pros. WPP and Firstborn will share examples of their top work. And millennial-centric shop Mr Youth will dish on young people and their phones — and what you need to know to engage them there. The IAB will present on the latest mobile ad units and describe how to use them best.
- BONUS reason! Google’s Tim Reis, head of mobile display, will give us the scoop from the technology giant. Check out the full speaker faculty for more. Then grab your ticket.
You can follow @BI_Events on Twitter for updates and discounts. See you at the Mobile Advertising Conference in June!
NOW WATCH: Briefing videos
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.