Microsoft got hammered last quarter, missing expectations for the first time in years. The company also pulled its guidance off the table, so Wall Street’s “estimates” this quarter are actually estimates. The consensus calls for a slight decline in revenue year-over-year.
Please join us here for live analysis of the numbers and earnings call as soon at 4PM ET / 1PM ET.
Consensus for key metrics:
- Revenue of $14.1 billion
- EPS of $0.39
Approximate consensus divisional revenue breakdown:
- Client revenue: $3.4 billion
- Server/Tools revenue: $3.7 billion
- Online Services revenue: $850 million
- MBD revenue: $4.7 billion
- Entertainment revenue: $1.6 billion
- June: $15 billion / $0.40
- FY 2009 (June): $60.8 billion / $1.74
- FY 2010 (June): $61.8 billion / $1.92
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.