John Paulson’s Advantage Plus fund was down an absolutely brutal 47 per cent through September.
He’s not the only one.
Institutional Investor runs over losses this year, including:
- Mark Mobius’s Templeton Emerging Market Fund is down 23 per cent through September
- Lee Ainslie’s Maverick Fund is down 17 per cent
- Paul Ruddock’s Global Financials Fund is down 19 per cent
- Leon Cooperman’s Omega Fund is down 12 per cent
- Bill Ackman’s Pershing Square is down 16 per cent
Plus a bunch of smaller funds listed at Institutional Investor. And then there are all of the big names who retired this year.