NY-based Heavy.com, the lad-mag site/network, has bulked up with 6 new employees. Apparently a bitter tit-for-tat last September with high school sports site Takkle hasn’t hurt the company’s ability to hire. The bios:
- Anthony Katsur, COO, Husky Network. Former COO at Panther Express (SAI sister company)
- Tommy Pizzo, senior territory manager. Former MySpace sales manager
- Robert Koshar, VP Ad Operations. Former WebMD media director
- Tony Biel, director of sales, western region. Former Veoh.com ad sales director
- Doug Schirle and Lindsey Klein, director of sales, western region. Both were formerly regional VPs at Pure Video Networks.
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.