- Harry Styles has made a Sleep Story called “Dream With Me” for the Calm relaxation app.
- The Calm Twitter account teased a short clip on Monday with the caption “Wednesday. #DreamWithHarry,” while the video ended with Styles’ voiceover saying “Hello, I’m Harry Styles.”
- Fans are already being sent into a frenzy over the clip, with one person saying that they “can’t handle a 2 second clip,” so won’t “be able to function” after the full thing.
- Styles joins celebrities like Matthew McConaughey and Stephen Fry who have all lent their voices to Calm’s Sleep Stories, which are designed to lull its listeners to sleep.
- Visit Insider’s homepage for more stories.
Harry Styles has made a Sleep Story for the relaxation and meditation app Calm called “Dream With Me,” and his fans are going wild for it.
The official Calm Twitter account tweeted a short teaser video on Monday with the caption: “Wednesday. #DreamWithHarry.” The video showed fans reactions to Calm previously suggesting teaming up with Styles, and ended with Styles’ voiceover saying “Hello, I’m Harry Styles.”
— Calm (@calm) July 6, 2020
This short clip alone was enough to make fans very excited.
@kiwisugar18, wrote: “I ALREADY CAN’T HANDLE A 2 SECOND CLIP, I WON’T BE ABLE TO FUNCTION AFTER THE FULL CLIP.”
Meanwhile, @_hazlovestommo said that despite knowing they’d hear Styles’ voice in the clips, the sound of the singer still made them shiver.
i KNEW this was gonna have harry's voice but i still (literally) shivered at the end when he went "hello, i'm harry styles" like sIR YOU'RE SENDING ME TO AN EARLY GRAVE WITH YOUR VOICE
— ig | hazlovestommo (@_hazlovestommo) July 6, 2020
@kissysvogue said she’ll never have “trouble sleeping again,” while @cxrneliastyles thinks his voice sounds “soft and fluffy.”
the way harry’s really helping us to go to sleep better from now on…. he really loves us so much. watch us never having trouble sleeping again
— nanrry (@kissysvogue) July 6, 2020
@styles_hayes made a TikTok video directed at Calm telling them that she “is not calm.” She said: “I’m hyperventilating. What do you recommend so that I can be a little bit calmer?”
And this fan, @lwtfamiliar, simply couldn’t find the words to describe their excitement.
hzdjsjxjwjkmsjfjdmqjZbdsnjkfnxnXnxx Ed xmfzj xnemrmfkxkzkrhdjxnhdjdmfnr ALTOYLELSHNAMD AGOFPPFLDL ATOPS DKFITHSBS I CANT TAKE IT STOP OMG ONG
— akira???????????????????????????????????????????????????????? (@LWTCALAMlTY) July 6, 2020
Styles’ Sleep Story will be released on Wednesday 8th July. He joins celebrities like Matthew McConaughey and Stephen Fry who have both lent their voices to the app.
Users can pay $US14.99 a month or $US69.99 a year for Calm Premium subscription, which gives access to all the titles the app has to offer. A free seven-day trial is also available.