Jeff Spicer/Getty Images and Amanda Edwards/Getty ImagesHelena Bonham Carter and Daniel Radcliffe starred in the ‘Harry Potter’ films together.
- Helena Bonham Carter, a star of “The Crown,” told Stephen Colbert that her former “Harry Potter” costar Daniel Radcliffe used to hold all her beverages for her while they were on set.
- “He’s got nice manners … and he was really handy, because I like my tea and my coffee and my Diet Coke and things, and he’d hold them all for me,” Bonham Carter said on CBS’s “The Late Show” on Tuesday.
- “He was really helpful,” she added with a laugh.
- Bonham Carter also said that Radcliffe loves poetry and frequently writes and quotes poems in his daily life.
- The “Crown” actress also shared hilarious insights about some of her other former costars, including Rihanna, whom she called “a goddess,” and Brad Pitt.
- Visit Insider’s homepage for more stories.
- Read more:
- ‘The Crown’ star Helena Bonham Carter said the key to playing a royal is not moving your upper lip when you speak
- Helena Bonham Carter hired a psychic to get Princess Margaret’s blessing to star on ‘The Crown,’ and she says the dead royal answered with advice
- Here’s what the cast of ‘The Crown’ looks like in real life
- How the cast of Netflix’s ‘The Crown’ compares to the real-life royals
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.