- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle are officially husband and wife.
- The couple delighted crowds as they shared a kiss as they emerged from St George’s Chapel.
- They were married on Saturday, May 19.
They did it! Prince Harry and Meghan Markle are officially married.
The newly-wed couple emerged as husband and wife from St George’s Chapel and shared a kiss to the delight of the crowds of spectators that had gathered outside the building.
The couple looked absolutely overjoyed throughout the ceremony; Prince Harry told Meghan she looked “amazing… absolutely gorgeous,” as she arrived beside him at the altar.
They will take the titles of Duke and Duchess of Sussex.
More on the royal wedding:
- Meghan Markle has broken her silence on her family drama – and says her dad definitely isn’t coming to the wedding
- Commoners invited to Prince Harry and Meghan Markle’s wedding are being asked to bring their own food – and people aren’t happy about it
- Meghan Markle’s dad reportedly staged paparazzi photos and there’s a video that basically proves it
- Meet Meghan Markle’s half-sister Samantha Grant, who recently lashed out at Meghan for being ‘unqualified’
- Meet Meghan Markle’s bridesmaids – all of whom are under 10 years old
You can read all of INSIDER’s royal wedding coverage
NOW WATCH: Briefing videos
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.